Having a coordinator on board allows you to enjoy your wedding day, we will be in charge of every little detail that you had planned and making sure that everything comes together just as you envisioned it. You’ll be able to truly enjoy every moment of the day
This service includes:
- Coordination of all wedding professionals selected by bride and groom
- Formulation of wedding-day timeline and distribution to all vendors
- Being onsite from the beginning to the end of your special day
- Meeting with you and the venue staff as soon as you arrive, so we can have all the information that you had planned
- Conducting the wedding rehearsal, the day before
- Assisting the bride and wedding party with dressing and photo schedules.
- Guiding the bridal party through processional and recessional
- Reception final head count for caterer, number of place settings
- Placement of favors, menus and napkin folds
- Checking floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement.
- Cueing all wedding professionals.
- Communication will start 4-6 weeks prior the wedding
- Two coordinators on wedding day from the beginning to the end at the venue Collection of gifts and personal items, inventory and safe removal. We will be the last person to leave.